As we look to find joy in this moment of pause, we’re collectively discovering new appreciation for the home by embracing this unexpected #WFH lifestyle. We know it can be challenging at times, but that’s why we are stepping in to help! With wellness top of mind in a way that has rearranged our daily priorities, the Croscill team has curated 5 ways to stay creative and productive while opting to stay inside. And of course, we’re relying to the home to give us that sense of balance and healing.
1. Embrace Downtime. Look over at your bookshelf, find the book you’ve read the most number of times and read it again. Take comfort in familiar prized storytelling.
2. Stay creative. Whether it’s the New York Times crossword, a puzzle you’ve yet to assemble, or a brain twister on your phone, keep your mind powerfully active!
3. Power of scent. Light your favorite candle or diffuser, use a splash of essentials oils, or cook those comfort foods that fill your home with nostalgia and happiness.
4. Be indulgent. Use the dining linen and napkin rings you save for special occasions, put together a beautiful breakfast-in-bed tray. Everyday joy is in small special details.
5. Get involved. Stay informed, pass on helpful home tips, find safe ways to help out. Support your local businesses, if you can.
Let us know what you’ve tried, what works, and what we’ve missed!