To develop a plan that accommodates individuals in accordance with any public access provisions of any applicable law, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 and related statutes, regulations and/or standards by affording individuals with disabilities the full and equal enjoyment of our website.
Croscill Home LLC (the “Company”) is committed to improving the accessibility and usability of the website (https://www.croscill.com/) (“Website”) for persons with disabilities and are making reasonable efforts to ensure that Website is accessible by individuals who use assistive technologies. The Company is in the process of updating Website to implement relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (“W3C”) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 as its web accessibility standard. Recognizing that the task of bringing Website up to this standard will take time and effort, the Company is committed to working to implement these web accessibility standards with reasonable efforts over time. It has also engaged accessiBe to provide certain website accessibility enhancements in connection with accessiBe’s proprietary accessibility platform software.
This policy requires the Company to develop a web accessibility plan that accommodates individuals by applying the Company’s web accessibility standard and implementing programming that offers alternative methods of access and enables the use of assistive technologies such as automated tools, keyboard-only navigation and screen readers to function to ensure equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from gaming and other services.
- Assistive Technologies. Technologies such as automated tools, keyboard-only navigation and screen readers, and accessiBe’s accessibility platform, that enable individuals with alternative ways to review website content.
- Effective communication. Among other things, communication sufficient to provide individuals with disabilities with substantially the same level of services received by individuals who are not disabled.
- Evaluative Technologies. Software programs or online services such as WAVE Accessibility Toolbar and/or AChecker online accessibility evaluator that enable companies/individuals to determine if web content meets accessibility guidelines.
- Low Vision. Even with eyeglasses, contact lenses, medicine or surgery, a person does not see well.
- Web Accessibility. The practice of making web pages more accessible to a wide range of users by applying specific design standards and programming that offers alternative forms of access that enables Assistive Technologies to be able to function effectively.
- Web Developer. Any person that is responsible for the design or creation of or revisions to or updating the website in accordance with this policy.
The Company will take appropriate steps to ensure individuals have reasonable access to Website.
The Company’s staff will be provided notice of this policy and procedure, and staff engaged with the upkeep and content of Website, including Web Developers, will receive appropriate training on the web accessibility standard and the related process to make and maintain website accessibility.
PROCEDURE AND POLICY IMPLEMENTATION:
Anne Cornetta will act as the Coordinator for purposes of implementing the Policy as outlined above.
The Coordinator will create processes for addressing the accessibility standard in new website build or site redesign and remedying web page content identified as inaccessible. The Coordinator will also be responsible for conducting programmatic evaluations of the accessibility of Website and monitoring and updating the implementation of this policy as needed.
- Providing Notice to Individuals with Disabilities
The Company will inform customers of its efforts to ensure accessibility of Website through use of Assistive Technologies such as automated tools, keyboard-only navigation, and screen readers. The Company will also post a website accessibility statement on Website. The website accessibility statement will include a phone number allowing individuals to direct specific questions or concerns about website accessibility to the Company.
- Assessment of Accessibility of the Structure and Content in the Company’s Website
The Company will conduct an assessment of Website to identify the types of accessibility issues that may exist on a periodic basis.
- Implementation of Processes to Promote Accessibility of the Company’s Website
The Company will create a process for addressing accessibility issues, which will include remediating web page content that is determined to be not accessible by whatever means. The Company shall also make accessibility a core component of site redesign or any new website build and in the creation and design of new content or web pages. The Company’s staff, including Web Developers, shall be made aware of and trained on these processes. The Company will make reasonable efforts to make all aspects of a web page accessible in accordance with the web accessibility standards.
- Continued Evaluation of Accessibility of the Structure and Content of the Company’s Website
The accessibility of Website, including its structure and content, will be programmatically evaluated by using the web accessibility Evaluation Tools and/or related techniques in an effort to be compliant with this standard.
- Monitoring Website Accessibility Efforts and Standard
The Coordinator will monitor changes in the web accessibility standard or other needs that may require the modifications to the implementation of this policy. Regular assessment of the effectiveness of these procedures will be conducted.
We are committed to improving the accessibility and usability of our website for the greatest number of people possible. We are striving for the highest level of accessibility for people with disabilities and making every reasonable effort to ensure that our website is accessible by individuals who use assistive technologies such as automated tools, keyboard-only navigation, and screen readers. For these reasons, we seek to meet or exceed the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) as our web accessibility standard.
On an ongoing and periodic basis, we will audit our website to ensure conformance with our web accessibility standard and/or to identify where support and guidance is needed to facilitate website accessibility efforts.
Additionally, we have installed an accessibility platform powered by accessiBe that customers may use to further enhance their web browsing experience. If you are having difficulty navigating our site, please click on the accessibility icon appearing in the lower left portion of the screen in your web browser. There, you can custom tailor your web browsing experience.
Finally, be aware that efforts to improve accessibility are active and ongoing. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of our website or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us at 1-800-999-4663 and/or email@example.com. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.”