Placing an order on Croscill.com
Ordering online directly from Croscill.com is simple. Browse through our selection of exciting items and select the color and quantity of each product you would like to order and simply add the item(s) to your shopping cart. Once you have completed shopping, please continue your shopping cart to check out. Please note: Orders are not accepted over the phone, they must be placed online.
2. Is my purchase secure?
Croscill.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL is encryption technology that provides security while information is being transmitted over the Internet. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
3. What methods of payment does Croscill.com accept?
Payment & Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
We do not accept:
- Layaway plan
- Personal checks
- Money orders
- Online gift certificates
- Credit Cards issued by banks located outside of the United States.
4. Will you charge sales tax on my order?
Croscill.com is required by law to charge appropriate sales tax for orders with ship to addresses within the states of New York, North Carolina, and California.
5. How do I change or cancel my order?
After you have submitted your order for processing, you cannot make any online changes. Please note that your order may begin processing immediately after order placement and we will not be able to modify or cancel your order.
6. What is the Croscill.com Price Matching Policy?
Croscill.com does not match pricing of other retailers or e-tailers.
7. The product I recently purchased is now on sale, can I get a price adjustment?
Unfortunately, current sale prices cannot be applied to the previously placed orders. Similarly, each sale has an expiration date, after which the sale prices are no longer valid.
8. Coupon Policy
Coupons cannot be combined, only one coupon can be applied per order.
During special promotions coupons may not be applied to already discounted items.
9. Is the color depiction of products on the site accurate?
Due to the variances among computer monitors the depictions of the color you see may not be a true representation of the actual color. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
1. Where do you currently ship to?
Items can be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. Items cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, FPO/APO and internationally.
2. How long will it take for my order to ship domestically?
FedEx standard shipping is currently our only method of shipping. The following map illustrates the estimated number of business days in transit for our FedEx Ground deliveries. Please allow additional 2-3 business days for orders to be processed.
3. How much do you charge for shipping domestically?
For your convenience, our shipping and handling charges will appear on your order confirmation page prior to checkout. For complete shipping information before you check out, please review our Shipping Rate Chart below.
4. If I order multiple items will they all ship together?
To ensure your order is shipped as efficiently as possible, at times we will fulfill our orders from more than one location. In these instances, your entire order may arrive in different boxes. If your products are shipped separately, you will not be charged any additional costs.
5. Do you ship to PO boxes or military APO, FPO addresses?
If you need your order shipped to a PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses please use the international checkout option during checkout, additional fees may apply.
1. How can I check my Order Status?
You can look at past and pending orders; however, you must be a Registered Customer to use Order Status. Click here to check your Order Status.
Also, you will receive two e-mails after you have placed your order and provided us with a valid e-mail address:
- The first confirms that your order has been received (your order confirmation number will be included); this e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours.
- The second confirms that your order has been shipped (any tracking information will be included); this e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours after your package is shipped.
2. How can I track my package?
Find the FedEx tracking number in the e-mail we sent you confirming that your order has been shipped. Use that number at www.FedEx.com to check the status of your order online. It may take 24 hours before tracking information appears on the FedEx web site. Croscill.com strives to ship all orders within 1 business day, however that varies daily according to order volume. Please allow 3 business days for order processing before your order ships.
If your order appears late, remember:
- Credit card approval must be received prior to processing.
- Orders placed after 12 noon Eastern Time are processed the following business day.
- Delivery only occurs on business days (Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays).
1. What is the Croscill.com return policy?
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase online from Croscill.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of receipt, for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the return shipping, handling or other charges. Any items received 31-60 days after receipt of your order will incur a 20% restocking fee. Returns after 60 days will not be accepted. All items must be in original packaging and in original condition. Laundered or used items will not be accepted. After your request has been submitted and the return label received, please place the label on the outside of the package. Shipping charges for returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. It is recommended that you insure the return and obtain tracking numbers to trace the package(s).
2. How do I return my purchase?
All returns should be returned to our North Carolina Return Center at:
1500 N. Carolina Street. Goldsboro, NC 27530
Please contact us before returning an item if the return is a result of a manufacturer defect or a shipping error on our part.
The packing slip accompanying your order contains instructions for returning an item.
Here are the basic steps:
- Please refer to your packing slip for return information.
- Go to Returns to request a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA).
- Click on the Order Details to view the details for the order that contains the item you need to return.
- Check the box next to the items you wish to return and click the “Request return”, which will take you to our Return Request page. Note: only items that are eligible for return will have an active box to check.
- Select your reason for return and answer a few questions and Click request return
- Print RMA label and affix to the outside of the carton you are returning
- Items without an RMA label will be refused.
- Insure package for proper protection and value.
- Obtain tracking numbers in case of loss.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
For your protection, we recommend that you use FedEx Ground for your return. Croscill.com is not responsible for lost items.
2. I cancelled/returned my order, when I can I expect my refund?
You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the return shipping cost only if the return is a result of a manufacturer defect or a shipping error on our part.
Any items received 31-60 days after receipt of your order will incur a 20% restocking fee. Returns received after 60 days will not be accepted.
*Please note: If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, Contact Us for a Customer Service representative.