Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com.
No. You don’t have to. You can check out as a guest.
However, if you have an account with us, our system will remember your detailed information and it allows us to serve you faster and more efficient.
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team is ready to assist you with any questions you may have regarding Croscill products and services. Please call us at 1-888-879-8790. Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Eastern Time (7:00am - 3:30 pm Pacific Time). You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and Shop Pay. Sorry, no checks or money orders.
Our site is secured by Shopify. All transaction data is encrypted during transmission and there is no credit card information available on the site itself.
Taxes are charged directly in California and Gorgia. Customers in other states are responsible for any tax reporting that their specific state requires.
We make every attempt to avoid errors in pricing, product information and product availability. If an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct it and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
It is easy to redeem a coupon code in your SHOPPING CART. Simply type the coupon code into the box, ENTER COUPON CODE, in your SHOPPING CART at CHECKOUT. The prices of eligible items will be reduced by the coupon code.
Shipping & Delivery
Currently, we only ship in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We are unable to ship to Puerto Rico currently.
However, we are working hard to expand our area of coverage as quickly as possible so more people can enjoy our items.
Currently we require a physical address to make a delivery.
All orders ship within 3 business days of placing the order. Orders that ship via UPS Ground normally arrive within 5-7 business days from the shipment date.
Orders are usually delivered without a signature. Delivery without a signature is at the discretion of you and the carrier and can also be based on the individual driver's familiarity with the route.
Flat rate/ground shipping cost of $5.95 applies to orders under $75 and free for orders over $75, UNLESS otherwise noted.
At this time, we are unable to add specific notes for our carrier regarding your shipment. What we recommend is tracking your package and leaving a note for the carrier the day of delivery with your specific delivery instructions.
Customers are responsible for the return shipping fees.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may ship the new and unused product(s) back to us within 30 days of our original ship date for a full refund of your purchase price, less shipping fees.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. You can contact us at email@example.com to start a return. If your return is accepted, we will email you return instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Most refunds are credited back to your account within 10-15 days of our warehouse receiving the returned item(s).
Of course! We want you to get the full effect of how the product looks in your home. Simply repack as best you can with inserts.
To facilitate a product exchange, simply return your product and the original packing and we will credit your method of payment. You may then shop for you replacement item on our website as a new purchase.
All shipments are accompanied by a packing slip or invoice with instructions for returned goods. Please use the same box in which the original shipment arrived for best results. You may choose any carrier you prefer. To ensure the safe return of merchandise, please use a trackable shipping service, such as UPS or FedEx. For fastest service, please include all customer information and/ or the original invoice and make a copy of the invoice for your records.
We apologize for any problems you may have with your product and it is our first priority to get this fixed! Please contact us directly at 1-888-879-8790 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service team will gladly assist you. Please note, you must contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order to notify us of a defect and/or missing item. Pictures may be required.
There are many pillow stuffing options out there. Each one of them has a set of unique features and a few downsides. This simple guide can help you decide the best stuffing materials for you to have a comfortable night's sleep.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Durable and long lasting if treated properly
- Adequate temperature regulation properties
- Quite expensive
- Can trap a lot of heat in the summer
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Easy to mold up and shape
- More affordable
- Lack of proper support, needs to be fluffed occasionally
- Hard to clean and maintain. It may take on an unpleasant smell
- Washable and odorless
- Eco-friendly, natural and organic, vegan-friendly
- It does not cause allergic reactions
- Soft and comfortable
- Excellent temperature regulator, no sweating
- Occasionally lumps together. May need to replace sometimes
- Natural and chemical-free
- Breathable and cool for hot amd humid nights
- Great to maintain body temperature in Winter
- Can sag over time, difficult to maintain the shape
- Not easily washable, may give out a foul odor in wet climates
- Extremely durable, can last for a lifetime
- The hulls are distributed in a way that allows more breathability
- Excellent support and ideal for those who prefer high firmness
- Natural and environmentally-friendly
- Affordable price
- Noise is a downside that turns light sleepers away
- May be too heavy and firm for some sleepers
- Natural made and eco-conscious
- Open-cell design makes it more breathable
- Soft and silky feel, while also being snuggly
- Some will find it too soft
- Quite expensive
- Support is excellent regardless of your sleeping position
- Contours to the head and neck shape to maximize comfort
- Emits unpleasant chemical odors early in its use
- Maintains heat, which can lead to discomfort and sweating during the night
- One of the cheapest options
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for those allergic to feather and down
- Easy to clean and maintain
- It can sag and lose its firmness easily
- Poor breathability can lead to sweating and discomfort
Duvets and comforters are very different. However, you can use a duvet cover on a comforter if you want to protect your comforter from getting dirty.
A comforter is just one piece of bedding and it’s usually quilted with the filling evenly distributed. A duvet requires an insert and a cover. The insert fits into the duvet cover like a pillow in a pillowcase.
Material & Fillings
A duvet is a type of bedding commonly filled with natural or synthetic fibers — typically down, wool, or feather. A comforter works like a quilted blanket filled with synthetic fibers.
While duvets can look more fluffy, comforters are usually larger than duvets. They hang over the side of the bed whereas duvets usually fit the exact size of the mattress
- Easy to clean and replace
- Easy to style and set up with the bed
- The filling can clump up
- Can be challenging to assemble
While the duvet is easy to replace, it can be hard to assemble. Not to mention, the filling can clump up if not assembled correctly.
- Ready to use and the filling is evenly distributed.
- Provides a layered look to your bed and often comes in matching bed sets
- Difficult to clean
- Can be too hot
Most comforters are dry clean only. It can get too warm for those that typically sleep hot.
Ultimately, both duvets and comforters are designed to keep you warm at night. The choice comes down to your personal preference.
Our comforter fabric ranges from microsuede to polyester. Knowing the material used in your comforter can make the difference between damaging and preserving it.
- Read the care label attached inside of your comforter. Most comforters under the Croscill Classics line contain a higher percentage of polyester. They are typically not machine-washable. You should take your comforter to a professional dry cleaner if the label reads “Dry Clean Only” to prevent ruining the material and fill.
- If your comforter is labeled as machine-washable, check for the wash temperature for the water. Croscill Home and Casual product lines have some comforters that contain a higher percentage of cotton that can be washed with laundry machine.
You can also find the material composition and care instruction in the product description on our official website as well.
Pillows come in a variety of sizes, mostly to match bed sizes. Here are the most common sizes.
Euro Pillows – 26" x 26"
- Placed at the head of a bed
- Use 1 on a twin, 2 or 3 on a full or queen, and 3 or 4 on a king or Cal. king
King Pillows – 20" x 36"
- Placed end to end fit perfectly across a king bed
- Because of their length, many people find them difficult to manipulate at night
Queen Pillows – 20" x 30"
- Queen size bed doesn't have to use queen size pillow
- We usually use a standard size sleeping pillow with queen size bed
- Many manufacturers don’t make queen pillowcases or shams
- Many standard pillowcases are a little longer that they work on both a standard and queen size sleeping pillow
Standard Pillow - 20" x 26"
- The most popular sleeping size pillow
- Use 2 on full or queen and 3 on a king or Cal.king