Loretta 4 Piece Comforter Set
- Set includes 1 comforter, 2 shams, 1 bed skirt
- 2022 upgraded manufacturing process enhances product firmness and durability
- Environmental production with Oeko-tex certified confidence
- YKK hidden zipper attached to each sham
- Chenille Jacquard on the face with solid reverse on the back to add contrasting layers
- The sham has the same decorative rope cording trim and a supportive wadding in the interior of the decorative side
- The bedskirt features an antique satin look, capturing a soft luxurious sheen to the texture
- Comforter & Sham: Dry clean, Bedskirt: Machine washable (See sewn-in label for care instructions), 100% Polyester, Imported
- Cal King
- Oeko-tex: 22.HCN.25153 HOHENSTEIN Click Here to check the label
OEKO-TEX® Certified Products
What is OEKO-TEX®? OEKO-TEX® consists of 17 independent research and test institutes throughout Europe and Japan, continuously working together to develop test methods and define limit values for the textile and leather industry. OEKO-TEX® ensures consumers and companies to make responsible decisions for a sustainable future and transparent value-creation chain. At Croscill, we are proud to offer OEKO-TEX® certified products for the safety and satisfaction of our customers.
Learn more about OEKO-TEX®
The Classics line is an appreciation for the traditional craftsmanship of artisanal bedding and upholstery. Inspired by the Baroque styles and French decor of the 17th century, our Classics line features jacquard, woven embellishments, and rich colorations that look elegant and regal in any era. Make a bold statement with Croscill’s flagship line and incorporate a touch of royalty into your home.
I purchased 2 comforter sets and am not pleased with either of them. It is beautiful to look at but the fabric is not up to par for a comforter this expensive. I am very disappointed.