Valentina 4 Piece Comforter Set
- Set includes 1 comforter, 2 shams, 1 bed skirt
- 2022 upgraded manufacturing process enhances product firmness and durability
- Environmental production with Oeko-tex certified confidence
- YKK hidden zipper attached to each sham
- Chenille Jacquard on the face with solid reverse on the back to add contrasting layers
- The sham has the same decorative rope cording trim and a supportive wadding in the interior of the decorative side
- The bedskirt features an antique satin look, capturing a soft luxurious sheen to the texture
- Comforter & Sham: Dry clean, Bedskirt: Machine washable (See sewn-in label for care instructions), 100% Polyester, Imported
- Cal King
- Oeko-tex: 22.HCN.25153 HOHENSTEIN Click Here to check the label
OEKO-TEX® Certified Products
What is OEKO-TEX®? OEKO-TEX® consists of 17 independent research and test institutes throughout Europe and Japan, continuously working together to develop test methods and define limit values for the textile and leather industry. OEKO-TEX® ensures consumers and companies to make responsible decisions for a sustainable future and transparent value-creation chain. At Croscill, we are proud to offer OEKO-TEX® certified products for the safety and satisfaction of our customers.
Learn more about OEKO-TEX®
The Classics line is an appreciation for the traditional craftsmanship of artisanal bedding and upholstery. Inspired by the Baroque styles and French decor of the 17th century, our Classics line features jacquard, woven embellishments, and rich colorations that look elegant and regal in any era. Make a bold statement with Croscill’s flagship line and incorporate a touch of royalty into your home.
i have used croscill bedspreads in the past, and always found them to be quite extravagent.the valentina set is no different.
as always the piping on the pillow shams is a very nice detail.a sign of added touches, and assumed good quality.
the fabrics seem heavy, and quite detailed.
I love this set so much, the beautiful navy’s cream and gold. Was so extremely disappointing. When it begin to snag, it is flawed so badly! So beautiful, but did not hold up.
I have purchased many Croscill beddings over the years. This does not compare to the original Croscill bedding. The fabric was inferior.
The Bed spread is not supposed to be slept under everyday like a normal blanket it's a luxury so if you're gonna buy the finer things you need to learn how to use them and take care of them you're supposed to take the Bid spread And fold It down to the foot of the bed. And don't sleep under it And don't sleep under it. or either by a Brass spread rack. take the bread spread completely off the bed and folded over a rack That's how you treat the finer things that you pay a lot of money for
I am so so disappointed. I had purchased this set a while ago and actually had to throw it away. The fabric snags so-so bad. If they use a different fabric it may survive its wearability. Don't Buy you will be highly disappointed.